Cost of living in Hengyang, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10468 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,066 (10,181元) in Hengyang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)