Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08050 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,811 (22,492 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)