Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10680 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,120 (元10,483) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)