Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 273% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,105 (3,249,358 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)