Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 237% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,375 (3,575,777 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)