Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 256% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,919 (3,112,931 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)