Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10265 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,449 (14,113元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)