Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10584 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 49% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,787 (元16,882) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (41 minutes ago)