Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10518 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,451 (13,795元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ottawa costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)