Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,721 ($2,426) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (39 minutes ago)