Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,772 ($2,509) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)