Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29368 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,306 (4,449 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)