Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27278 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,159 (4,250 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)