Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24791 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,021 (4,117 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)