Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46637 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,943 (NZ$4,167) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)