Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47413 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,659 (NZ$3,499) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)