Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,858 (€2,283) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)