Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 853 (﷼ 41,374,242) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (43 minutes ago)