Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 911 (﷼ 47,161,694) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)