Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00648 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,683 (¥259,787) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (39 minutes ago)