Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19961 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,950 (9,767 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)