Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19592 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,765 (9,008 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)