Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,908 (¥301,506) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)