Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01016 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 920 (₨90,626) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)