Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01097 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,072 (₨97,692) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)