Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01010 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 780 (₨77,269) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)