Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,576 (₩2,453,670) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)