Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,309 (₩2,108,842) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)