Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00977 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 883 (₨90,372) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (32 minutes ago)