Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,110 (₨190,312) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)