Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10502 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,014 (9,656元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)