Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,283 (1,806 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)