Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,357 ($1,911) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)