Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,188 ($1,675) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (36 minutes ago)