Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,243 (€1,490) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)