Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10690 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,467 (元13,725) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (22 minutes ago)