Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10309 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,305 (元12,655) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)