Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10585 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,227 (元11,595) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)