Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07078 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,876 (Bs 26,503) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)