Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 99% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,191 ($3,103) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)