Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 JOD / KYD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 159% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,111 (CI$3,606) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)