Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21494 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,314 (R$ 6,112) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)