Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07836 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,803 (23,008 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)