Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08703 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,815 (20,853 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)