Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07860 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,653 (21,033 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)