Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08324 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,605 (19,280 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)