Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,013 (4,889 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)