Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02538 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,032 (40,682 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)