Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02488 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,393 (55,998 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)