Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,156 (﷼ 68,601,623) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)