Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,741 (888,517 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)