Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,886 (953,034 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)