Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,335 (3,039,656 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)