Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,224 (2,819,762 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)