Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,331 (3,033,564 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)