Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,251 (2,763,626 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)