Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,085 (£2,248) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)