Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18800 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,234 (6,565 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)