Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04032 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 663 (E£ 16,442) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)