Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,311 (€1,586) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)