Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,142 (£2,157) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)