Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,662 (£1,850) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)