Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17786 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,047 (RM5,889) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)