Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17062 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,131 (RM6,628) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)