Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05027 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,137 (R 22,611) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)