Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01395 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,350 (Php96,779) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)