Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12609 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 911 (7,222TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)