Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18647 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 976 (5,233TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)