Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07916 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,547 (19,541 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)