Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 34% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 726 (588,747 Franc) in Garoua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)