Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,413 (₩2,247,693) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)