Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00443 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,227 (277,080 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)