Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17629 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 935 (5,303 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (35 minutes ago)